Thursday, June 13, 2013

BUFFALO, WYOMING

We left Sheridan and traveled only an hour or so south to Buffalo, WY.  We just loved Buffalo.  The weather was good the entire time we were there and we drove out and around the area and took pictures of some spectacular scenery. 

IMG_0688

Our camp spot in Deer Park RV in Buffalo, WY.  We loved it here.  There were deer everywhere.

IMG_0689

Our spot was large and grassy and very quiet.  Notice the trees are just beginning to leave out. Also close to the swimming pool (just behind my back as I took this picture).  Papa wanted to go skinny dipping in the pool after dark but I wouldn’t let him.

WP_20130604_006

Deer just a little way from our camp.

IMG_0674

One morning we had wild turkeys wander into our spot.  I had to take these pictures out the window so I wouldn’t scare them away, so pardon the flash.

IMG_0675

IMG_0676

Here’s old tom turkey and he had five ladies with him.

IMG_0682

No comments:

Post a Comment